Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Pics

I have taken a lot of pictures this month, but failed to upload them to the blog. I have been kind of busy. Below are a few that made the cut. I have too many cute ones to post. Also, my bunch was sick during Thanksgiving, and we didn't go anywhere. Zac and Laramy have had terrible colds, that have turned into ear infections. We had to take Laramy to the Doctor today. She has another ear infection. Her second one so far in her 5 months of life. I hope this doesn't become a trend, but I know that it could definitely be a lot worse than an ear infection. I have been following little Noah Crowe's progress at Children's Hospital in Birmingham. If you have a child and they are reasonably healthy, you are very blessed. You can be healthy one minute and very sick the next. My thoughts and prayers go out to Noah and his family during this difficult time. Please pray for Noah. http://prayfornoah.weebly.com




She had the donkey in a sleeper hold at one point.


Her rattle/chew toy vibrates when bitten, and she finally learned how to make it work.

Good stuff.

Yes I can.
Jumperooed out!!




Prissy is trying to crawl .

Look at the focus on her face.

My girl finally loves her cereal. :O)
All that clothes folding supervising is very hard work.
























No comments:

Post a Comment