Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rain go away for a while!

I know that I am not the only one wanting the rain to subside for a little bit. It would be great for Zac to be able to get our crops out of the field. The soy beans, corn, and cotton actually look really good this year, but looking good doesn't do your wallet any favors! Maybe the lord will let it dry up long enough for us to harvest. It would be great to be able to get Laramy out and go for a walk. She needs a change of scenery. She likes to be outdoors, like her mom. We probably need the rain considering how dry its been the last few years. I feel for these people who built homes in lower lying areas when it was dry. The water table is up; so, they will probably feel the effects of that. Water everywhere! On the bright side of things, at least I don't have to get my baby out in this mess to take her to daycare. Its great being able to stay at home with her myself. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment