Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas and December 2009

Christmas and the month of December was a blurr. Wow! It comes and goes so fast, but we had so much family fun time. We had so many places to go. Honestly, I don't know who was more exhausted Me or Laramy. We had a great time seeing everyone and appreciate all the gifts we received. Below are a lot of photos for the whole month. I have them in order of most recent first.


Laramy playing at Pops and Mimi's with some of her Christmas she got there.
Laramy helping Mimi open up her gift.

Pops and Laramy opening up his gift.
She finds out that Santa has paid her a visit.


Christmas Eve at Papa & Nana's.

She loves the sock monkey that Papa & Nana got her. :O)

Christmas with my Aunt Connie, Chenequa, and Hannah.
My first cousin Chenequa Clayton and her daughter Hannah.
Hannah is only a few days younger than Laramy.
Laramy and I. Laramy was alittle upset.

Laramy opening up some of her gifts.
Laramy opening her first Christmas present.
She tried to eat the bow! I kept the bow. :O)

Laramy's Christmas Pic
Being silly
At our home in front of our Christmas Tree.
She absolutely loves her daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment