Sunday, February 7, 2010

Diva??

Yesterday, we went for the second time to have our family photos and mainly Laramy's 6 month old pics taken. Hayden Strickland Photography shot our photos. They are very nice to work with. Our first session was a complete disaster! Laramy melted down like a chocolate bar on a hot summer day; so, we opted to reschedule the session for another date. Luckily, my prayers were answered during our second session. Laramy did great! I mean I was so thankful and mostly surprised. Of course, she is used to Zac and I taking pics of her at home, but she never gets into it. She always kind of looks and squints in the photos. After she figured out that all the attention and fuss was over her yesterday, she really hammed it up to the camera. It was like a mini-diva unfolded. She laughed and squawked at the photographers. I was in awe! She even sported her diaper cover shot with much composure. We took pictures for probably around an hour. She got a little teary eyed at the end, but got over it and was again talking to everyone. I am beginning to see more of her very unique personality come out. I am super excited to have some pics of my baby and us. Zac was as surprised as I was about her attitude. I will post the pics as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment